Superb talks by our guests from FWP Matthews and local authors and bloggers.
Free, family friendly and open to everyone. Click Here to book tickets.
22 Oct 2015 2pm-4pm
Cowley Rd Methodist Church
Jeune Street, OX4 1BN
Come and join us!
- Hear the story of FWP Matthews Mill
- Taste delicious bread baked with FWP Matthews flour
- Enjoy homemade seasonal soup – ingredients from SESI and Cultivate Oxford
- Dip into delicious organic olive oil from Granada in Spain
- Make oatcakes with Anna Pitt, author of 101 Ways to Live Cleaner and Greener for Free http://rosiesecoblog.blogspot.co.uk
- Learn to make gluten free treats with Caroline Mentzer of feedafamily.co.uk